Mansour, Gavin, Gerlack & Manos enters the 21st Century bearing the same high standards and commitment to excellence and professionalism that have served as the firm's benchmark since it was established in 1954. Formerly Merkel, Campbell, Dill and Zetzer, the firm began as the partnership of Reese Dill and Henry Zetzer. Ernest Mansour joined in 1955. In the late 1950's, the firm relocated from The Terminal Tower to The Illuminating Building, now known as 55 Public Square, in the heart of downtown Cleveland. In 1977, the firm restructured and became known as Mansour, Gavin, Gerlack & Manos Co., LPA.
Our commitment is to provide our clients with only the best in legal representation. We have developed areas of expertise and specialization that are the foundation of our reputation.